Friday, March 20, 2009

A Very Humbling Stage One

Well today was definitely an experience to say the least. The best part of my TT was getting announced as the number one rider from Florida. That was pretty much it. I really have a ton of work to do on climbing as today showed me that a lot of these riders are on another level. By no means was I setting the world on fire today.

I didn't finish last from the team or get last, but I did finish in the barrel. This is not acceptable, but we all have our off days. This leaves a lot open for tomorrow, and being far down on the GC means that I am going to have green lights to put myself in the break aways.

Team Ranks:

90th: Travis Burandt
121st: Josh Liberales
123rd: Emiliano Jordan
128th: Ronnie Strange
131st: Christian Velasquez
138th: Adam Carr
141: Garrett White
146th: Jesus Zapata

So a big day of working hard tomorrow to make up for today's beating.


Hopefully I can get some awesome pics of me suffering up on here tomorrow!

Thanks for reading

No comments: