Thursday, July 10, 2008

Back in the Saddle

So I am back, and as per many questions the blog will go on, I am going to share some screen shots of powerfiles and other things involved with my riding and day to day fair.

So long story short, I am back to just being a bike racer. I was sitting in an airport all day, when I found out that my position with Glory Cycles was no longer part of the company schema...

We part ways as friends, so now I am in the hunt for a new job. I have worked hard to build up a network in the cycling community so I am sure that the chips will fall into place in my favor.

Now we got that out of the way, today was greated with pleasant news, that I did earn a spot on the Colavita Development Squad for next season. So that was motivating in my slew of resume editing and emailing people...

Got kitted up and got my roll on for two hours.... It was great to be back in the FL riding... Nice and easy today and some sprints... I am pretty much doing whatever rides for the next week or so, then back to some structured training. Looks like we may be riding the Vuelta a Chihuahua in Mexico in September if the team gets the invite.

Keep Reading... I'll Keep Writing

No comments: